Header Ads

Header ADS

My About

Hi there!

My name is Rayhad Ali Jisan.

People find me enthusiastic & friendly. Sharing knowledge is my passion. My biggest strength is – I am a quick self-learner. I love singing. I’m a Graphic & Web Designer and Tech Master,

I'm Compassionate, I can put Myself in others’ shoes. Having this ability gave me a whole new perspective to look at things. I prefer giving over taking. They say that I have a good sense of humor too. In case you are wondering, my personality type is “INFP” (Google it, if you don’t know what that means).

And, one last thing, I love my family more than anything.

Oh, did I mention that, I love to travel?

Work & Education: I Am Currently Studying Political science In The First Year Of (BA) And
I"m Working As A Computer Operator In A Private Company Next  To It And I Run A Telecom Shop Business.

Although I have read about Political science, I do a lot of research on technology and I like technology.. It was nice meeting you 🙂

No comments

Powered by Blogger.